Happy Wednesday everyone! Time for another I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party. Last week saw some cracking posts linked up. Some of my favourites were....
Mrs D plus 3 had me rethinking my anti-glace cherry stance with her thermomix Fruity Yorkshire Tea Cake.
One Mother Hen was reading my mind with her self-saucing passionfruit pudding - I have a fruit bowl full of passionfruit at the moment and I always have a penchant for pudding!
Little White Dove had me chuckling with her off-the-wall instructions on how to make caramel tarts.
Righto, down to business.
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=416647 mode=1]
Finally, if you'd like to help spread the world about our little soiree, please display the button:
Don't forget to leave a comment or send me an email if you'd like to contribute to some of the group boards we've set up.
Have a great week,