Hello and welcome to the I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
My favourite post from last week was Fresh Home Cook's healthy fried rice. I chose it not only because homemade fried rice is one of those rare meals that makes everyone in the family happy, but because I'm loving watching Jodie navigate her way through recreating old favourites to suit her recent diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with symptomatic malabsorption of gluten, lactose & fructose.
After she was diagnosed with IBS, Jodie wondered what to do with her blog - it was all about her (and my) favourite things - gluten, lactose and fructose. We spoke about how many other people would be in the same position as her after diagnosis; with no idea of what to cook or how to continue enjoying the meals they've always loved. Since then Jodie has redesigned and refocussed Fresh Home Cook to help
intolerant people people with intolerances. If you know someone who's struggling, point them in the direction of Fresh Home Cook.
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=460744 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.