Hello and welcome to the I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
My favourite post from last week was My Brown Paper Packages guide to sustainable living.
The farm gets a mixed score card:
- solar power: tick
- pod coffee machine: cross
- food scraps to chooks: tick
- too many appliances: cross.
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=458851 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.