Hello from beautiful Poona, where the the wifi to sandfly ratio is at an all time low! We're having a beaut time, the kids are spending their days getting filthy and running amok and I'm perfecting my crab cooking skills! How are the school holidays treating you?
My favourite post from last week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party was Mrs D plus 3's post about blogging etiquette. I chose it because the problem with unspoken rules is, they're often broken unintentionally. Robyn spelled them out in a kind and considered way and I loved it!
If you joined in last week, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=447338 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.
Are we connected on on Pinterest? Find me here. Cooker and a Looker