Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
Thanks to everyone who joined in last week's pinterest party. My favourite post (because I learned so much) was 10 tips to raise adventurous eaters from Boy Eats World.
If you joined in last week, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=437818 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.
Are we connected on on Pinterest? Find me here. Cooker and a Looker