Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
Thanks to everyone who joined in last week's pinterest party. My favourite post (because I learned so much) was 10 tips to raise adventurous eaters from Boy Eats World.
If you joined in last week, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=437818 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.
Hope you have a cracking week!
Are we connected on on Pinterest? Find me here. Cooker and a Looker
I loved that post from Aleney too! And I am thinking my mug cake might go down well after some of your Fish Curry! 🙂
Malinda (@MBPaperPackages) says
Thanks again for hosting xx
Lauren @ Create Bake Make says
It was such a great post! I'm also loving Jodie's Mug Cake this week, I've had to restrain myself from making it a couple of times now as I'm trying to be good in the lead up to Problogger!
Thanks for hosting 🙂
Cindy @Your Kids OT says
Such great tips about fussy eaters. Have to stop giving them "kids meals" I think...but aren't they all born with the ability to say "Macdonalds!!!!!!"?
Amanda, Cooker and a Looker says
They can spot those ^%$#@ golden arches from a mole off Cindy!
Love the fussy eaters post and that Goan fish curry has my name on it xx
Thanks lovely! So excited you liked the post. Love a Goan Fish Curry butthat gluten free mug cake gets my vote (hubby has a gluten intolerance and has to miss out on so many of our baked treats) x