Hi there! Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
Can you believe there is less than thirty days until Christmas? Are you prepared or are you, like me, putting your fingers in your ears and singing la la la?
We're having a little fun with themes from here until the end of the year. This week's theme is Christmas ideas. Feel free to link a recent post as well as a Christmas themed number if you're in denial too!
I'm collecting my favourite Christmas ideas on this board - if you'd like to join me, please leave a comment or send me an email.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=470504 mode=1]
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
Next week's theme is all I want for Christmas - see you then!