Hi there! Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
We're having a little fun with themes from here until the end of the year. This week, I'm inviting you to link up your latest work and you most repinned content. Not sure what your most repinned content is? No sweat, finding it is a piece of cake!
Log into Pinterest and go to your profile page. Click the settings gear and select Analytics from the drop down menu.
From your Analytics page, first select "Activity from yourblogname.com", then select "All-time" from the secondary menu. Et voila: a list of your most repinned content.
Be astounded that your most repinned content is a terrible bastardisation of one of Australia's best known poems.
Optional additional step: Pen an apology note to Dorothea Mackellar's descendants.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=468334 mode=1]
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
Next week's theme is Christmas ideas - see you then!
Reading this post has made me realise that I have not converted my account for business. Trying to do it now but it's sending my brain into a scramble at this time of the morning. I'll have to get back to you on this one!!!!!!
I don't know if I have either Robyn - but I guess that probably means the answer is no! I'm planning to ramp up my Pinterest activity this month, so that is going straight to number one on my to do list!
Lauren @ Create Bake Make says
What a lovely idea! I have to admit I'm really slack checking my Pintrest analytics, thanks for giving me the motivation to do so!
Cindy @Your Kids OT says
Thanks for your tute to find my post pinned post. Thanks for your linky party 🙂
Bahaha I reckon Dorothea MacKellar's descendants would probably love your take on her seminal work! Best use of the term bull dust EVER xx
Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me says
Wow check out how great your Pinterest looks!! I'm still not up there with that yet, one day maybe. Love your most viewed pin, patriotic lot we all are!