Hi there! Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
We're having a little fun with themes from here until the end of the year. This week, I'm inviting you to link up your latest work and you most repinned content. Not sure what your most repinned content is? No sweat, finding it is a piece of cake!
From your Analytics page, first select "Activity from yourblogname.com", then select "All-time" from the secondary menu. Et voila: a list of your most repinned content.
Optional additional step: Pen an apology note to Dorothea Mackellar's descendants.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=468334 mode=1]
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
Next week's theme is Christmas ideas - see you then!