Hello from Casa de Cooker, where I'm frantically preparing for our annual camping holiday in the seaside town of Poona. For me, preparing means making lots of lists. There's something calming about a good list. I'm no closer to actually packing anything, but a good list gives me the illusion of control!
My favourite post from last week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party was Patchwork Cactus' rum and chocolate salami. I have my fingers crossed that there will be time to make some to take away with us.
If you joined in last week, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=446666 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.
Are we connected on on Pinterest? Find me here. Cooker and a Looker