Tomorrow is the Little Sister's third birthday, so I'm spending today baking. I love looking back at photos from my childhood birthdays and seeing how much effort Mum put into my cake. I want the girls to feel the same, so every year I sit them down with a few birthday cake books and let them choose whatever captures their imagination. Then I say silent prayers that Dad will materialise from the shadows and help me deliver whatever creation I've promised.
My favourite post from last week was this freezable French toast from Patchwork Cactus. French toast sitting in the freezer awaiting the mood to strike? I reckon Babs is an evil genius!
Righto, down to business. There's cake to be made (and lots of it!).
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=426623 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about this linky.
Visit Cooker and a Looker's profile on Pinterest.
Wish me luck with the cake!
I'm pinning with you this week Amanda 🙂
Wishing Little Sister a very Happy 3rd Birthday! I hope she has a fabulous day. Good luck with the cake - I am sure it will be a winner. xx
Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me says
I can't wait to see how the cake turns out - good luck lovely - not that you need it!
Twinkle in the Eye says
My butt does not need to know about pre-made French Toast!
Happy Birthday Little Sister xx
Mmm French Toast!!! Thanks for having me to your link up party!! xx