Oh the best laid plans of mice and men!
My plan for this week was to give everyone a chance to showcase their most pinned posts. I was going to write instructions on how to discover this; fun and informative - right? Problem is I've run out of time. Plus I had the second stage of my dental surgery yesterday, so I'm all out of inclination too. Next week!
Can you believe there are just seven weeks left in this year? The last Pinning Around party for 2014 will be 17 December. I'll be back and ready to pin on 7 January. For a bit of fun I've added some themes for the last five Pinning Around parties. If the themes don't float your boat, feel free to link whichever post you'd like.
19 Nov - link your most pinned post
26 Nov - link a post with a Christmas theme
3 Dec - link a post and a link to a gift you'd like to receive for Christmas
10 Dec - link your favourite post for 2014
17 Dec - Christmas Party! Link a pin and your favourite cocktail
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=466137 mode=1]
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.