Hello there. Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party!
Before I get into it, I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who downloaded my new eCookbook, Flossie yesterday. I'm overwhelmed with the response and thrilled that you're enjoying it as much as I'd hoped. If you haven't got your copy yet, you can download one here.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=475263 mode=1]
Next week's I'm Pinning Around will be the last for 2014, consider it our Christmas party and bring a cocktail!
I can't wait to read your favourite posts from this year!
Have a great week,