This I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party is brought to you by codeine and champagne. I had my front tooth extracted on Monday and I'm now a card-carrying member of the denture wearing fraternity.*
My favourite post from last week was Clare's cacao and peanut granola, because anyone who can work out how to eat chocolate and peanut butter for breakfast legitimately deserves a medal!
If you joined in last week, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=444539 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.
Are we connected on on Pinterest? Find me here. Cooker and a Looker
* They don't actually give you a card, just a sizeable invoice.