Hi there! Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
This week's theme is all I want for Christmas. I couldn't choose between these two, can I have both please Santa?
- patience. School finished for the Big Sister yesterday. Lately we've been butting heads more than I'd like. A little patience from me would make the school holidays much happier for the both of us.
- my front tooth. Seriously, can this process not be over yet? Am day dreaming about what I'll do to this awful denture when I'm finished with it.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
So hit me with your Christmas wishes! It doesn't have to be a post you've written, just find something you really want for Christmas and link that up too! (Feel free to link a recent post as well as a Christmas wish if you want to!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=472345 mode=1]
If you joined last week's party, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
Next week's theme is my favourite post of 2014 - see you then!
I'm collecting my favourite Christmas ideas on this board - if you'd like to join me, please leave a comment or send me an email.