Hello from beautiful sleepy Bribie Island! Welcome to this week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
Last week's party saw some lovely new blogs join in and some cracking posts shared.
The Windmill Paddock shared tips for pruning and propagating roses. Even if you don't grow roses, I suggest you pop over and check out what I suspect may be the most beautiful blog header I've seen. Divine!
Twinkle in the Eye shared this warming bowl of Chickpea and Chorizo Soup. Soup weather has certainly arrived and this one looks like a cracker.
Patchwork Cactus shared this super cool fox cake that she made for her son's first birthday. Is it wrong to be jealous of the birthday boy?
Righto, down to business - the guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party.
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=421147 mode=1]
You can help spread the world about our little soiree by displaying the button:
If you'd like to contribute to the group boards we've set up, please send me an email.
Have a fabulous week. If you need me, I'll be finding a spot out of the wind on beach to defrost!