Hi! How are the school holidays treating you?
Have you done anything fun? Made anything special? I've loom knitted two cowl scarves, which is quite an achievement for a woman who claims to loathe craft! My motives for taking up knitting weren't entirely pure though - I was just trying to keep my hands busy and distract myself from the constant stream of food that was on offer while we were away.
I can't knit properly and loom knitting is essentially French-knitting for grownups - perfect for this reluctant crafter. Of course Pinterest is brimming with ideas for my next
unconventional holiday diet project, so I started a board.
My favourite post from last week's I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party was Loulou Zoo's daily planner printable. I chose it because I love a good printable and I'm a list lover from way back!
If you joined in last week, don't forget to pop back and pin two posts, thanks.
The guidelines for I'm Pinning Around Pinterest Link Party are as follows:
- The party will start every Wednesday morning and close at midnight on Friday. All welcome.
- Bloggers: if you’d like to join in: share one post that you think is perfect for Pinterest, then browse the other posts, find at least two that interest you, visit the site and pin directly from the original post.
- Please help spread the word about the link too – the more people who join in, the more chances there are to pin. If you're sharing, please add the #pinningaround hashtag.
- Each week I choose a few of my favourites to showcase the following week.
- Readers: I hope that this will be a fun way to find some new blogs to enjoy. I've already discovered lots of gorgeous new blogs with clever ideas and photography that I adore!
[inlinkz_linkup id=451456 mode=1]
Thanks for helping to spread the word about the party.
Are we connected on on Pinterest? Find me here. Cooker and a Looker